Ignorant men raise questions that wise men answered a 1000 years ago.
- We believe the Bible is the perfect and infallible word of God
- We are to work diligently on building every part of our lives, families, businesses and church ministries on the revelation of Scriptures.
- There is one God, revealed in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is the only Son of the Living God, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary
- We believe all have sinned and need a savior
Jesus is fully God and fully man. We believe He lived a sinless life, died in our place on the cross and rose from the grave.
We believe all have sinned and need a savior. We believe all men can receive salvation and a restored relationship with God by accepting Jesus Christ as their Savior. We believe in baptism in water by immersion as a symbol of our faith and a testimony of God’s work in our lives. We believe that Jesus is building His church throughout the whole earth and that our particular local Church is a part of the Body of Christ worldwide and also a unique expression of His grace in this city.
We believe Divine Healing is for believers today, and is provided for by Christ’s death on the cross.
We believe the Holy Spirit dwells within the believer at salvation and enables him to live a holy life by His sanctifying power. We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit with the initial physical evidence of speaking in other tongues according to Acts 2:4 and that baptism gives the believer power to witness. We believe in the Rapture- the taking away of the believers, both dead and alive, to heaven by Jesus, which is the Blessed Hope. We believe Jesus is coming again to earth to reign a thousand years with His saints. We believe in worshiping the Lord in Spirit and in truth, with all our heart and with all the means revealed in the Bible, showing our love with thanksgiving, joy and praise. We believe that people of every age and background are made in God’s image and are meant to be loved, pastored, and presented with God’s good news.